The Tweet Up will kick off at 12 NOON! This is my last race of the 2015 Verizon IndyCar Series, so I wanted to give fans an event to remember. We have tons of guests and giveaways for this Tweet Up:
- The ArmsUp Motorsports crew will be joining us again this year for a Q&A session and to meet & greet with fans! Grab a photo with USF2000 drivers James Dayson, Max Hanratty and Keyvan Andres.
- Laura Merritt from Verizon, the title sponsor of the IndyCar Series, will be on hand to answer questions and to giveaway a signed diecast car and two signed mini helmets from Team Penske
- Honda IndyCar driver and fan favorite, Conor Daly, will be on hand to meet & greet with fans and take part in our Q&A session!
- Honda HPD Racing has graciously offered two hot lap passes for fans that attend the tweet-up and we will be doing a trivia game to find the winners, so come with your racing knowledge! As a bonus, I will be riding with the winners on race morning and featuring their pace car ride experience in an article right here on Live Full Throttle! Who knows, we might even live stream your ride on Periscope…
- Additional Surprise Guests!
Speaking of Periscope, we will be live streaming the entire Mid Ohio Indy Fans Tweet Up today, so make sure you follow me on Twitter and Periscope (@SHAYZEN), and tune in at Noon when we go live! If you have questions for any of our guests, feel free to send them during the broadcast – I will do my best to get answers for everyone!
We will be meeting at the bright red picnic tables at the large infield concession stand, looking over China Beach. The Pirelli World Challenge (GTS) will be racing on the circuit during our event, so we’ll have some awesome entertainment on-track as well as off-track!
Don’t miss this Tweet Up!