Man it feels good to be back! Back in the groove for podcasting and done with our winter hiatus – Dusty, Zach, and I recap my time in Indianapolis for Media Day, take a peak at what’s coming to Phoenix Raceway, debate about the pros and cons of the 2017 race weekend schedule enhancements, plus a slew of sponsor announcements for the Indy 500 and the entire season.
Zach’s favorite part of this podcast? The discussion we get into about safety – which was spurred by the comments made recently by SPM driver of the No. 7 Honda, Mikhail Aleshin. Let us know your thoughts.
Links in this episode:
- PHOENIX RACEWAY UNVEILS DETAILS FOR $178 MILLION MODERNIZATION PROJECT
- INDYCAR FINE-TUNES WEEKEND SCHEDULES, TWEAKS RULES FOR 2017 SEASON
- 7-Eleven Returns to Verizon IndyCar Series with CGR and Tony Kanaan in 2017
- Motorsport.com: Aleshin advises safety crusaders to “leave the sport”
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Tim Holle, IndyCar
If you have comments about or points of interest for the Push to Pass podcast, you can email us:
Or feel free to reach out via social media: