- Push to Pass goes international this week with Adrian Rickard joining us from the UK! Perhaps you will have better luck pronouncing his name than I did! Haha! From now on I’ll just call him the Anonymous Iguana.
- Zach takes a hiatus this week as Dusty, Adrian, and I take a gander at the ticket for the 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Oil. Kudos to IndyCar photographer, Chris Owens, on having his photo of the 100th Running winner Alexander Rossi selected!
- The first series-sanctioned test of the new year took place at Phoenix International Raceway recently, and we give you the break down of results – different teams focused on different things at this 2-day event, so the speed charts might not necessarily be foreshadowing of the upcoming oval race in April!
- A preview of the 8 full-time teams in the Verizon IndyCar Series is the bulk of this episode, with a farewell to KV. But don’t forget that when a door closes, a window also opens… and with that we welcome Juncos Racing as the newest team in the series.
- Take a listen as Dusty and Adrian speak to team owner Ricardo Juncos about his journey from karting to IndyCar and how the timing and opportunities all lined up, making the 2017 Indy 500 their perfect premiere race!
Links in this episode:
- ROSSI’S LIFE-CHANGING YEAR COMES FULL CIRCLE WITH INDY 500 TICKET UNVEILING
- KV RACING TECHNOLOGY WILL NO LONGER COMPETE IN INDYCAR
- Indy lights Team, Juncos Racing to Run 101st Indy 500
- LFT: Marco Andretti: Clear Mind and Determined Spirit
- LFT: Oriol Servia Proves that Hard Work Pays Off
- LFT: Focus on ‘500’, Returning Sponsors Add Up to Promising 2017 for Graham Rahal
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC Photography
If you have comments about or points of interest for the Push to Pass podcast, you can email us:
Or feel free to reach out via social media: