The rumors are true! We are going to try standing starts again!
Okay, granted, it’s in a news format and just a cute name for a segment on the best podcast ever, Push to Pass… but regardless, they are back!
And so are we! As we mix things up just to confuse Dusty (cause it’s easy and so fun), and then get into a few discussions about the Indianapolis 500 grid, more IndyCar in-season testing, and of course those beautiful shiny new 2018 aerokits… even if they are just renderings for now. We recorded this earlier in the week and Dusty mentioned wishing he could see an overhead shot of the kits. Apparently he wished it into being because those were released this morning by IndyCar, shortly after this podcast published!
Just further proof that dreamers should never stop dreaming. Haha, savor that cheese and even more varieties in this week’s episode – lucky number 7 of season 3!
In this Episode:
- PREFERRED FREEZER SERVICES EXPANDS PARTNERSHIP WITH JR HILDEBRAND AND ED CARPENTER RACING
- DALY ENJOYS CHANCE TO JOIN ‘AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR’ FAMILY
- Forever In Your Mind To Sing National Anthem at INDYCAR Grand Prix
- Pippa Returns to Dale Coyne Racing for 101st Indy 500
- Racer: Yacaman pursuing Indy 500 seat
- DESPITE WINDS, INDY TEST BRINGS SMILE TO DRIVERS’ FACES
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Feature photo credit: IndyCar
If you have comments about or points of interest for the Push to Pass podcast, you can email us:
Or feel free to reach out via social media: