The Blonde and the Brit take over Push to Pass this week! Amazingly, we didn’t burn the place down.
Adrian Rickard joined me to co-host the Push to Pass podcast in Zach’s absence (get better soon, buddy!) and while Dusty is covering the Purdue Grand Prix this month for Slipstream Network.
- Standing Start News recaps everything from the first animal to sponsor an IndyCar and some very impressive fan renderings of the 2018 liveries.
- We get cheeky about Honda dominating the Sonoma testing this past Tuesday (if sarcasm isn’t your forte, this could be a rough episode for you)
- Preview of the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
- And why is the color (sorry Adrian, c-o-l-o-u-r) red significant for your IndyCar Fantasy Leagues this weekend? Find out by downloading and listening to Season 3, Episode 8 of the most fun IndyCar podcast around, Push to Pass!
In this Episode:
- INSTAGRAM STAR LOKI THE WOLFDOG TO SERVE AS PRIMARY SPONSOR FOR SPENCER PIGOT IN LONG BEACH
- Motorsport: Bourdais tops IndyCar test at Sonoma
- IndyCar UK: ‘The Spectacle’ – Chris Workman
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com
Photo credit: Chris Owens/IndyCar
If you have comments about or points of interest for the Push to Pass podcast, you can email us:
Or feel free to reach out via social media: