Things are starting to feel normal again. Even these hour-long episodes! But I think it’s only fitting when we are lucky enough to have all four of us on, and especially during this Month of May when we are inundated with news and stories every day. Heck, every hour of every day, really.
I made it to Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Indianapolis 500 weekend and first order of business was to chat with a few drivers! Jack Harvey of Michael Shank/Andretti Autosport, Simon Pagenaud from Team Penske, plus Oriol Servia & Graham Rahal of RLL Racing gave me feedback on everything from personal lessons on track, to IndyCar abroad, team dynamics, and the future aesthetics of the ethanol-fueled beasts that engage us year after year.
Adrian caught up with Chris Workman, author of Apex Legends children’s books – the latest of which is something quite interesting for Indianapolis fans of every age.
In This Episode
- Apex Legends: THE SPECTACLE – CELEBRATING THE HISTORY OF THE INDIANAPOLIS 500
- INDY 500 NOTES: CAMPING WORLD SPONSORING POLE SITTER DIXON’S CAR
- Dixon Captures Third Career Indy 500 Pole at 232.164 MPH
- Successful Surgery for Bourdais After Qualifying Accident
- Davison Replaces Bourdais at Dale Coyne Racing
- BOURDAIS DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL
- NEW IMAGES OF ‘NEXT’ CAR FOR VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES UNVEILED
- Indianapolis 500 Grid
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com