I’m not a runner, but I still participated in a relay event this week. Thankfully, it was in a recording format and now all of you amazing folks get to hear it! Life snuck up on us over the past few days, as life has a tendency to do, and it made it impossible for any combination of the four of us to record the show together! But, we will not let you down. We will persevere through adversity and bring the Push to Pass to you on a weekly basis throughout the Verizon IndyCar Season no matter the challenges that face us! We hope you genuinely enjoy this week’s show, despite the unorthodox format and lack of butting heads between Zach & me.
- INDYCAR signs multiyear contract extension with Xtrac
- Is this Castroneves’ final Indycar season?
- Honda DPi Announcement, joint release by Team Penske & Acura Motorsports
- Seb Saavedra piloting the No. 7 Lucas Oil SPM Honda entry at Toronto
- Penske, SPM to lead 2018 bodykit development
If you have comments about or points of interest for the Push to Pass podcast, you can email us:
Or feel free to reach out via social media:
Photo credit: Joe Skibinski/IndyCar